Radio Dabanga broadcasts several different programs:
- News bulletins (10 minutes) in Arabic, Fur, Masaliit and Zaghawa
- Topic of the Day (15 minutes) about an issue, portrayed with both sides of the story reflected (balanced reporting)
- Bissaraha (Frankly Speaking) of 12 minutes with a key person in Darfur
- Habaabkum Darfur, 25 minutes 2 x a week, greetings from people in the displaced camps connecting them to their families in rural areas in Darfur. A new producer started connecting families by letting them explain who they are looking for and passing their greetings. The format is casual and entertaining. The callers will refer to an event or memory from the past that they narrate for their relatives and friends listening to Radio Dabanga. The programme is received with enthusiasm.
- Cultural programmes about the different habits and music styles in Darfur, produced by several contributors.
To listen to the different programs or the latest broadcasts, click on "Radio" and choose "Audio Archive".